Bartons is based in the South West with a strong local, national and international client base.
We believe that in order to provide our clients with the outstanding service they have come to expect of us, we need to recruit outstanding individuals who are experts in their field, and then provide them with the support, training and working environment to enable them to develop their potential.
Corporate Commercial Solicitor
We have a great opportunity for a solicitor to join, and to help develop, our corporate and commercial team in our Bristol Office. Exceptional candidates looking to work in one of our Devon offices will also be considered.
Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a good understanding of a wide range of corporate and commercial legal matters including M&A, joint ventures, re-organisations and commercial contracts;
- enjoy networking and building client relationships;
- share our enthusiasm for excellent client care; and
- have the experience and ability to take an active role in the continued development of our corporate commercial practice.
Working for Bartons:
- competitive, market rate salary;
- excellent opportunities for career progression;
- the opportunity to work with SME and family businesses, HNW individuals, entrepreneurs and charities; and
- a supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to Joanna Lousley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bartons is a progressive legal practice with a strong team spirit, and we pride ourselves on our outstanding client care and legal services. Successful candidates will be keen to participate in our ethos.